||Question Bank Size
||Num of Questions on Exam
|Q100 or Q300 Rules of the Road
|Q356- Deck General/Safety
|Q357- Navigation General
|Q357- Q358- Navigation Problems: Chart Plot
- For Great Lakes and Inland routes Rules of the Road module will be Inland and International
- For Inland routes Rules of the Road module will be Inland and International unless the applicant requests the Inland module.
- Inland Rules of the Road modules will result in a geographic COLREGS limitation on the applicants MMC
Each Rules of the Road question is linked to the corresponding rule, Includes terrestrial navigation and deck general explanations where applicable. Click to view.
Chart plot training HD videos are included. These videos introduce the student to reading the charts, using chart plotting tools, and all of the plot problems necessary to complete a USCG exam.
See the first video above for an overview of these additional digital PDF resources located on the thumbdrive.
- Light Lists & Coast Pilots
- Manual loading MV Grand Haven
- Nautical Almanac1981
- Stability Binder
- Tidal Currents1983
- Tide Tables1983
- NOAA National Weather Service
- NOAA Nautical Chart Symbols & Terms
- NOAA Nautical Chart Users Manual
- Pub102 International Code Of Signals
- Pub117 Radio Navigation Aids
- Pub226 Magnetic Compass Adjustment
- Pub229 Vol2 Sight Reduction Tables
- USCG Chemical Data Guide
- USCG Rules Of The Road
- Several U.S. Navy Deck training manuals
See products for testing application screen shots and general overview, and warranty and shipping and sales tax information. See the latest Software Guide and User Manual to see all of the features available.
- No internet required
- One year of free updates
- Practice tests by unlimited random tests
- Test by tagged questions
- Test by text search of questions
- Test by illustration search of questions
- Test by subtopic
- Easy, touch enabled interface
- illustrations display with question
- Speech synthesizer to read questions
- Option to show correct answer only
- Books and reference material
- Written explanations for many subjects
- Chart plotting videos for deck
Minimum System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows Version 7, 8, 8.1, or 10 with x86 architecture such as Intel or AMD processor.
- Not compatible with ARM processor, Windows RT, Surface Pro X, or Chromebook.
- Latest version of Adobe Reader for Desktop (free from Adobe)
- 1.0 GHz CPU
- 4 GB RAM
- 2.0 USB support
- Mouse, or touch screen
- 1024 X 768 Screen Resolution